August 2009 - Mexico

August 2009 - Mexico

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Moving right along!

So things have been moving right along. I have not been working out as much as I should, and I need to get back on that train. I have been letting some personal issues affect my motivation. The good news is, that the eating right is so easy to stay on track now! I mean are there moments of weakness, of course, but the battle for the most part seems to be over. The thoughts of eating something bad quickly come in and then leave my mind. It is not as much of a battle anymore. I guess at first it felt like a punishment that I wasn't allowed to eat certain things, but now it feels like more of a reward when I don't eat them. It is great!
Well, I need to push to get back to working out a lot, other then that things are going great. The journey continues!

The office is going to be starting a big loser competition again so I can't wait to join that and win some more money!

No comments:

Post a Comment