August 2009 - Mexico

August 2009 - Mexico

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Here comes another week...

So the weekend has been a breeze. We went to Cheesecake Factory Saturday night for Lenny's sisters birthday and let me tell you they have 4 really great choices for Weight Management that are under 600 calories and are a great portion. I had the chicken with rice and arugula salad, 590 calories AND I COULDN'T EVEN EAT IT ALL! So I ate even less then that! I actually under ate yesterday, only 1000 calories all day. I didn't eat my snacks, challenge!

I have been feeling really good lately, who knew it felt so good not to feel all bloated and full all the time? My jeans are starting to fall off so I guess that is a good problem. One thing that will be weird in all this is getting new clothes. I don't really want to buy clothes because I am so determined to just loose all this weight and move on, I guess I better get a belt! LOL.

Well my goal this week is to work out like crazy. I signed up for this Big Loser Plan at work and we are having a weigh in on Friday and I want to show a really good loss! I will need you all pushing me this week!

Until tomorrow,
Nancy

1 comment: