August 2009 - Mexico

August 2009 - Mexico

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Progress

The week has gone really good. I haven't seemed to get the twice a day everyday exercise in yet, but I am definetely on the track towards doing it. This week is my busiest week at work, and has always been my worst week for eating out.

I am happy to report that things do seem to be getting easier. This week we had lunch catered at work and I didn't even think twice about eating it. I haven't seen a drive thru all week. I am doing my cardio and strength training (go Barry's Boot Camp).

I am still hungry often, but I just have a snack or some more water. All I have drank in the past weeks is water and the occasional milk with cereal.

To anyone suffering some of the same problems with their weight, I am here to say it is possible, you just have to want it enough and be ready to make a life change, not just go on a diet. I am not on a diet, I am just changing what I eat.

Stay tuned....tomorrow I am doing a weigh in and measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment